COCONUT LADOO RECIPE
This is a simple, healthy and quick Marashtrian recipe to make on special occasions like DIWALI ,HOLI etc. I make these delicious ladoos to offer as naivedyam or bhog to lord Ganesha .
(1 CUP= 200 ml)
- 5 cup of desiccated coconut ( nariyal ka burada ) and additional ¼ cup for coating ladoos.
- ½ cup of sweetend condensed milk.
- 4 tablespoons of rose syrup ( you can choose any sweet syrup of your choice, as I take rooh afza for better colour and taste ).
- 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- 1 teaspoon of cardamom powder.
How to make :
- Heat the ghee in a frying pan.
- Add 1.5 cup of desiccated coconut and roast it for 1 minute on low flame.
- Now add the condensed milk and rose syrup.
- Mix everything and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Keep stirring continuously to avoid burning.
- After 3-4 minutes add cardamom powder and switch off the flame.
- Mix everything properly and allow it cool for 4-5 minutes.
- When the mixture has cooled completely take small amount of mixture and make ladoos.
- Now roll the ladoos in the additional ¼ cup of desiccated coconut.
- Your ladoos are ready to serve , enjoy it !
NOTE- You can keep these ladoos fresh for 4-5 days in refrigerator.