Best Ways To Remove Unwanted Facial Hair Naturally
Unwanted facial hair is often a matter of concern for young ladies. Some women who inherit hairy skin find it embarrassing to have hair on the chin and upper lip. Of course visiting a parlor and getting it threaded or bleaches are fruitful options but we do always wish that there was a permanent solution to this problem. In place of artificial skin treatments, why not try some home based remedies? There are, in fact, some methods to get rid off facial hair through some great organic and healthy mixtures with no harm to the skin in the long run. Try these!!
- The most important ingredients for hair removing are lemon juice, honey, oatmeal scrub, sugar and curd scrub.
- Mix four tablespoons of honey and two tablespoons of lemon juice and blend it well with your finger. Take a cotton ball and with the help of this apply the pack on the entire face covering the hairy area nicely. It will be a transparent mask. Rest your face for about 10-15 minutes. Do not talk or move much lest your skin will stretch. Wash off with cool water rinsing the face gently. Apply this twice a week for desired results.
This mix not only cleanses the face but also gives a refreshed look. It is very effective in removing unwanted hair.
- Oatmeal scrub has been proved as a very effective cleanser which removes dead cells from the surface. It is more effective than any other cosmetic scrub. Take half tablespoon of oatmeal (any variety of oat) and add about six to eight drops of lemon juice to this. Mix it well and keep it aside for half an hour for the dry oatmeal to turn soft. Then apply on the face like a mask. Let it be there for about 15-20 minutes. By then the dry oat flakes will start coming off. Now before wetting your face, just rub it with your hands in the direction opposite to the hair growth and hair will come off along with the flakes.
Apply this twice a week and see the difference.
- Yogurt works wonders as a scrub for the skin. It is very effective in removing tan skin and revealing the new skin on the surface. When mixed with sugar it works as a great scrub to remove facial hair. The best recipe for yogurt mask is to mix one tablespoon of honey in two tablespoons of yogurt. Apply it on the face for about 15 minutes. When this begins to dry up, use sugar to rub the mask off. Rub sugar granules gently on the hairy area and wash with water following this. Dab a good moisturizer on the face to restore moisture.
This pack will work as a great exfoliating agent too.
- Egg mask is considered very helpful in tightening the skin and hydrating the pores. Although not too suitable for dry skin type, it is best for removing facial hair. For this we need 1/3 tablespoon corn flour, one tablespoon of sugar and one full egg. Mix the ingredients well with finger itself. You can use a brush to apply it on the face evenly on all area. Let the hairy area be properly covered. Leave it for 15 minutes. When the mask dries sprinkle water drops and peel off gently and softly.
Do not apply this more than three times a week lest it may make the skin dry.
- Potato slices are usually used for dark circles under the eye. But not may know it works for hair removing also when used with masoor dal paste. Soak Masoor dal overnight and blend in grinder to make smooth paste. Now add steamed or boiled potato mashed nicely and mix well. Apply this paste on the face. Take care the potatoes should be cool. Leave it on the face for about 15-20 minutes and then remove it by softly rubbing on the hairy area. Wash with water thoroughly.
Experts say, it is always better to try natural remedies for enhancing beauty. Taking expensive and harmful beauty treatments should always be the last option.